Digital Planning Director - FMCG & Charity
- Up to £50k
Become a driving force in the central strategic hub in a genuine media power-house. This is a new team build borne out of recognition that big brands need holistic support, and so the creation of this planning team is intended to create greater strategy integration, whilst having a keen eye for execution & project management. Channels fed into this function will include digital display, social media, content production, PPC, SEO, affiliates, analytics, and insight. With a heavy focus on client service, the digital planning director will ensure thought leadership, and world-class planning on 1-2 large accounts.
- Be a though-leader for big-brand media activity across digital display, social, content, PPC, SEO, affiliates, and analytics / insight
- Manage a team of super smart planners, ensuring their development to become best of class digital planners
- Become an expert in your industry sector, and demonstrate a positive, pro-active attitude to client service
- Knowledge of top level client P&L and resource planning and management is essential
- Evangelise the future of media, combined with pragmatism in project delivery
- Attractive salary package, with best in class benefits attached
- A significant and dedicated training and development resource
- Emphasis on culture and making work fun
- Regular company socials – the last was a company-wide long weekend in Barcelona!
This agency is one of the world’s largest and most successful media networks with over 100 offices in 90 countries. The agency’s training programmes are second to none, and offer a wealth of experience and guidance for employees of all levels. As well as having a fantastic reputation within the digital industry, the agency also boast an impressive list of clients, including global FMCG brands, nationwide charities and billion pound tel-co giants.
Contact Tom Euinton for more details on this exciting opportunity