Digital Director - Ecommerce
Become a driving force within one of the UK’s top media agencies, as the Digital Director for a newly created team. After a recent (and hugely exciting) business win, an accomplished Digital Director is required to formulate and lead digital strategy for a £multi-billion ecommerce brand. As Digital Director, you will work across several key European markets whilst becoming a key stakeholder for both agency and client.
- The digital director will devise and lead all digital strategy for the client
- Be the face/main point of contact within the agency’s digital entity, and develop relationships with the client’s key digital professionals
- Directly line manage the digital team as well as inspiring them to deliver top class digital campaigns
- Identify and explore the best digital technologies and tools available
- Previous experience of leading digital media campaigns and teams for established brands
- Excellent communication, leadership and analytical skills
Perks of the Job
- The chance to work on one of the agency’s most recent and exciting wins!
- Access to an array of exclusive digital tools
- Excellent leadership/senior management programmes
- Regular company socials and ‘away days’
This West End based agency is part of a global media network. It has all the prestige and clout of a big agency yet offers the same personal service to clients as an independent one. Famed for its exceptional client service and employee welfare, it is one of the leading names in the media & digital industries.
The sole client is a global e-commerce giant boasting over 120 million active users. It is one of the agency’s newest wins, and will instantly become one of their largest and most impressive accounts. Founded in 1995, the company has seen phenomenal growth on its own accord, as well as acquiring over 40 other companies including social networks, instant messaging services and classified advertising sites.
Contact Tom Euinton for more details on this exciting opportunity