Digital Associate Director - Agency
Due to a recent and hugely exciting business win, an experienced digital leader is required to join one of London’s most prestigious media agencies. Working alongside the Digital Director, you will be involved in planning and implementing a number of digital strategies for a multi-billion ecommerce & tech brand.
- Assist in the planning, delivery and management of EMEA digital strategies (primarily mobile & display)
- Identify and set KPIs for the digital team, before monitoring their progress
- Form and maintain close relationships with the client’s key digital leaders
- Responsible for advancing your digital team’s market knowledge (with great campaign performance being the main objective)
- Previous experience of managing large-scale digital campaigns for well-known brands
- Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Knowledge of a range of digital advertising tools such as Mediamind, DoubleClick & Mediaplex
Perks of the Job
- The chance to work on one of the agency’s newest and biggest accounts
- Access to exclusive and industry-leading digital tools
- Leadership & senior management programmes
- Great employee benefits package including season ticket loans, gym membership and pension scheme
This agency is part of one of the world’s largest and most successful media networks, boasting well over 100 offices in 90+ countries. The agency’s training & development programmes are second to none, and offer a wealth of experience and guidance for employees of all levels. As well as having a fantastic reputation within the digital industry, the agency also boast an impressive list of clients, including global FMCG, automotive and Telco brands.
The sole account of this role is one of the agency’s most recent wins. It is one of the world’s most well-known brands and has seen phenomenal growth since its launch in the mid-90s. Perhaps best known for its online auction and classified advertising functions, the company repeatedly makes the Fortune 500 list. Their global revenue for 2013 was in excess of $16 billion.
Contact Tom Euinton for more details on this exciting opportunity