Digital Director - Agency
The Digital Director role is a fantastic opportunity to head up digital teams at one of the world’s most renowned media agencies. In this vital leadership position, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the agency are providing and implementing an excellent digital media offering to its clients, which include a luxury high-quality automotive manufacturer and an array of international travel brands. As this a senior position; only highly skilled, proven director-level candidates will be considered.
- Advise and oversee the digital media strategies (social media, PPC, SEO, display etc) for a number of large-scale accounts
- Be heavily involved in the production of both brand and direct response media campaigns, and ensuring the two compliment each other
- Be aware of all the latest trends and innovations in the digital space, and how this could improve or affect future campaigns
- Act as an agency evangelist, promoting the high quality work the digital teams create
- Be the key point of contact between both clients and important stakeholders
- Have previous experience of managing and leading digital campaigns in an agency environment
Perks of the Job
- The chance to become a senior figure in a global media powerhouse
- Access to all the best performance, social and search technologies in the industry
- Opportunity to invest in company shares
- Excellent social environment with regular socials & on-site bar
Become part of one of the largest and most dynamic media networks in the world, where you can enjoy unrivalled access to top business owners. The agency are famed for their industry-leading leadership and personal development schemes, meaning all of its 5000 global employees are greatly looked after in terms of career progression and their social wellbeing.
Their huge and impressive client list continues to grow year on year, and this particular role will be working with a wide range of accounts, ranging from an international education institution to a multi-billion pound gaming company to one of the world’s best loved car brands!
Contact Tom Euinton for more details on this exciting opportunity