Healthcare Comms - Team Build
As a Healthcare AM, SAM or AD, you have the amazing opportunity to take the lead of several key accounts within an agency that stands at the forefront of the healthcare communications industry. You’re given the chance to develop as part of a team re-build, whilst managing the strategic direction of your clients. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about healthcare marketing, with a great knowledge of how PR, Media & digital behaviours/technologies shape the way consumers and professionals make healthy decisions.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of your accounts – understanding your clients and seeking opportunities for growth
- Key member of the team, ensuring your team fully understand the visions of the agency
- Strong understanding of digital channels and behaviours with the ability and drive to develop digitally integrated strategies
- A competent strategic thinker at all times, looking for new ways to grow your accounts
- Full understanding of the financial performance of accounts, including that of the team taking ownership of revenue and forecasts of your clients
- Pitch and RFI experience with the confidence, passion and enthusiasm to represent the business to new clients
Perks of the Job
- Fantastic training and development programme in place
- Chance to work within one of the largest healthcare communication networks in the world
- Frequent social events: parties, drinks & bonding sessions
- Free breakfast & snacks
Our client forms a part of one of the largest healthcare communication networks in the world. As pioneers in the healthcare industry, they pride themselves on their strong, well-established brand and client base. They are creatively driven, media savvy and technology fuelled, with a desire to connect health and wellness brands with a desire to lead healthier lives. They are a global agency that offers many avenues for both personal and professional growth.
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity