Digital Account Manager - PR & Content Agency
Are you a social media and content specialist looking to join a leading PR and Content Agency? Then look no further! I’m looking for a Digital Account Manager to join this exciting agency, working on leading, mainstream FMCG and retail brands. As Social Media and Content Account Manager you’ll be given the opportunity to work with some amazing clients, generate creative content ideas, and run social media campaigns that really drive success. If this sounds like you then send your CV today!
- Key client day to day contact – providing valuable and timely advice/consultancy
- Generate social media creative content ideas, building these into content programmes for clients
- Contribute to business development through supporting on pitches, proposals, and agency marketing activities
- You will have significant hands-on social media experience working for brands, including community management
- Impressive track-record in generating ideas for social media content
- Familiarity with key social media tools, particularly monitoring/insights platforms and content calendars
Perks of the Job
- The chance to develop your career in an award-winning agency
- Exposure to working with a variety of high-profile brands
- Generous employee benefits such as season ticket loans, cycle-to-work scheme and subsidised gym memberships
- Fun and sociable environment!
Our client is an award winning PR and Content agency. With almost 60 years of heritage in traditional media communications, they have also built a progressive content marketing practice which now acts as lead global agency for a number of high-profile brands. Their clients include British travel companies, billion pound beverage brands and popular, high-street food chains!
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity