Senior Account Manager - Finance/Prof. Services
I’m on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager with a passion for content and a keen interest in other areas of digital marketing. Someone with corporate experience working on big brands in consumer goods, finance and professional services to help lead several key clients is required. Reporting into the Group Account Director, you’ll be a crucial member of themarketing team. If this sounds like you then get in touch!
- Manage key client accounts – with the initial focus in professional services, power and utilities
- Help build and execute content strategies that communicate and achieve client vision, strategy and goals
- Responsible for weekly and monthly progress reporting, analytics, development and design project/content creation
- 5+ years of agency account management experience (advertising/marketing/communications)
- Have a particular interest in the growing field of content marketing, and ideally experience working with editorial teams
Perks of the Job
- Start-up feel with security of a large agency network with deep pockets
- Work with a naturally-gifted and talented team, across some large-scale accounts
- Additional competitive benefits package – cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership etc.
- Opportunity for good career progression
Arguably one of the world’s fastest-growing and most interesting content agencies, they’ve established themselves as a go-to agency for creative thinking and credible branded content. Their specialist EMEA team in the UK inaugurated just over 2 years ago, and is fast becoming the most disruptive agency in their specialist space. There are no boundaries – they’re conquering VR, AR, you name it…
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity