Head of Editorial - Tech
- Up to £50k
Are you someone who has a passion for producing outstanding and engaging written content? Someone who has a strong interest in technology? Then look no further! I’m looking for a Head of Editorial who will be the lead on story development for leading technology clients across the agency; producing outstanding, engaging and timely written content. You’ll also help develop research ideas and angles to generate this content in the first place. Joining a leading and rapidly growing PR agency, you’ll be working alongside the strategy and insight director, and with their digital engagement director to produce superb content for a range of clients.
- Lead on story development for clients across the agency
- With a journalistic/editorial or agency background you’ll be used to identifying and writing compelling stories, producing outstanding copy on a regular basis and working with senior stakeholders
- Identify potential story angles and assist on developing research ideas to support them
- Be able to understand clients’ businesses (which are technical in nature), their customers’ needs and expectations, and the clients’ tone of voice so that content is relevant and authentic
- With a genuine passion for technology, you’ll develop messaging and points of view that bring clients’ propositions and opinions to life, especially long-form reports
- Be highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a busy agency environment
Perks of the Job
- Competitive salary/benefits package, including cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym memberships etc
- Excellent training and development
- Chance to work with a range of clients within a talented team
Our client is a lover of technology. With plans to expand into the US, they offer an endlessly interesting and exciting opportunity for a new starter. Content has always been central to our client’s work, but it’s now more important than ever. As social media channels have exploded and brands have become publishers in their own right, creating great content to tell stories and engage communities has become a vital skill they offer across their client base.
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity