Digital Creative Manager - Tech
- Up to £40k
Do you love technology? Are you a passionate designer and project manager? Then I want you to get in touch! I’m looking for a Digital Creative Manager who will be responsible for design and delivery of content for leading technology clients. Working amongst a seven-strong team of digital engagement specialists, you’ll have the chance to create a range of digital content – anything from imagery and infographics, to videos and animations, to editorial copy. Not only will you be master of all things design, but you’ll also manage the projects from start to finish. Reporting to the Digital Engagement Director, and working closely with the Creative Content Lead, you’ll be a key member of this innovative team.
- An impressive all-rounder in all things digital, with a strong background in production of content, such as: imagery and infographics, video, podcasts and animation, microsite creation and management, editorial copy
- Project manage in-house designer/freelance videographers/animators, as well as contribute your own content, particularly short form content such as event shoots
- Work with design company and developers for site creation, but also maintain and manage on an ongoing basis
- A strong interest in technology and its wider impact on businesses and consumers, with a good working knowledge of recurring themes and topic areas – such as cyber security, internet of things and predictive analytics
- An innate understanding of what makes a good story though creative content, how to tell it in an engaging way, how to tailor your work to different clients’ needs, and how to communicate with people on social channels
Perks of the Job
- Competitive salary/benefits package, including cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym memberships etc
- Excellent training and development
- Chance to work with a range of clients within a talented team that share your passion for all things tech
Our client is a lover of technology. With plans to expand into the US, they offer an endlessly interesting and exciting opportunity for a new starter. Content has always been central to our client’s work, but it’s now more important than ever. As social media channels have exploded and brands have become publishers in their own right, creating great content to tell stories and engage communities has become a vital skill they offer across their client base.
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity