Content & Social Manager - Entertainment
Want to work for a popular network agency in the heart of London? They’re currently after a mid-level social and content manager to work on some of their most attractive accounts ranging from entertainment to fashion and automotive. With a good level of content management experience under your belt you’ll lead social campaigns, coming up with unique and creative ideas as well as following through on implementation. You’ll also be passionate about not only current trends but also the future of social media and the impact that can have on brands going forward.
- Experienced in both social media with a strong copywriting background
- Experience in coming up with a strategy to help implement social & content campaigns
- Comfortable with best practice in social media
- Understands the importance of brand tone of voice
- Experience using CMS
- Familiar with managing content streams – which content works best and where?
- SEO skills are desirable
- Some knowledge of paid social is desirable
Perks of the Job
- Collaborative culture – Hard-working yet socially active creatives everywhere you turn
- Kick off a career at a well-respected, award-winning network agency in the heart of the city
- Free breakfast
- Annual social events
A new type of agency, priding themselves on integrating every aspect of the modern day content proposition to create a collection of the most inspiring and engaging content for some of the biggest entertainment / fashion / lifestyle brands in the world. From story-telling to big data insights, you’ll become part of something bigger than your average content marketing agency.
Contact Tristan Hall for more details on this exciting opportunity