Content Strategy Manager - Luxury
Are you an outstanding Content and Strategy Manager looking to work for one of the world's largest and established media and communications agencies? Are you passionate about content management and content marketing? Would you like to work in the heart of London's trendy West End? My client is looking for passionate and dedicated Content and Strategy Manager to come and work on the content and marketing strategy of a luxury designer brand.
- To be responsible for content creation and strategic direction of high profile brand via PR, outreach and marketing channels
- Create content strategies, identify tactics and deliver performance reports too and for clients via collaboration with account, planning and channel teams
- Manage and reconcile content marketing contracts, budgets as well as deliver accurate and effective data driven reports demonstrating value and progress
- 2 years agency experience working with content and content strategy with 1 year’s line manager experience
- Strong interpersonal and social skills with a professional manner able to deliver inspired content vision
- Thorough understanding of SEO tools such as MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics and BrightEdge and their usage with search trends and demographic/user data
- A working knowledge of websites and webservers and a basic understanding of HTML/CSS
Perks of the Job
- Ongoing structured training from some of the industry’s leading talent, ensuring your career progression has maximum potential and full support
- Work for a world leading agency with CV dazzling clients
- Very competitive salary and benefit package including days at the races, trips abroad and free language tuition
- Regular social and networking events
The agency is present in over 100 countries and through employing almost 60,000 professionals it is one of the largest communications group in the world. The agency offers the full range of services including digital, traditional advertising, media buying and strategy and healthcare communications. Working on challenging business and communication issues and in partnership with great client marketing teams, they are proud to have worked with many of our clients for decades.
Contact Jon Simms for more details on this exciting opportunity