Marketing Director - Retail
- Up to £100k
Here's the chance to join a rapid growth US ecommerce technology business. Working in London’s West End, this is a senior management role, working with the UK CEO to define the marketing strategy in line with US objectives all role pit through other key EU markets.
- Responsible for marketing strategy and global growth across EMEA & APAC regions for the retail platform related products possess an excellent analytical mind in order to track all progress being made across the business
- You will have top drawer analytical skills and be able to assess previous marketing data to inform on, and implement best strategy
- Possess excellent leadership skills and have the ability to formulate a marketing team encompassing earned, owned and paid media capabilities
- Experience of working within a rapid growth eCommerce environment would be highly desirable
Perks of the Job
- Travel across the EMEA & APAC regions
- Company shares upon completing qualifying period
- Free breakfasts, lunches and regular company days out
- Birthdays off and duvet days a given
The business has been around for approx 7 years now and are experiencing some of their biggest growth to date so this is the ideal time to get on board and make a real impression and difference. They are 700 strong globally and that figure continues to grow. They are not happy with sustained success and realise they can become even bigger with the right people to drive things forward. Is this you? Well you won’t know unless you get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity