Performance Marketing Manager - FinTech
- Up to £35k
Does the idea of managing all online marketing activity for a FinTech intrigue you? Would you be motivated by driving an entire digital strategy? This Performance Marketing Manager role sees you reporting directly into the CEO, whilst having the independence to develop the marketing proposition yourself. You can expect to be responsible for Paid Search/PPC, Social Media (Paid), Display/Programmatic, SEO and some other channels including email, CRM and affiliate marketing. Paid Media experience is strongly desired.
- Plan and manage campaigns across all areas of digital, including search, social media, performance and affiliate marketing
- Execute both organic and paid social campaigns across Facebook and Twitter
- Be comfortable engaging with affiliates and bloggers about products to increase awareness
- Act as a brand ambassador, always looking to promote the business and its products
- Sound knowledge of various digital tools, such as, Google Analytics, Moz, Social.com, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, GDN and MailChimp
- 2+ successful years experience, preferably in a fast growing start-up, agency or brand still considered
Perks of the Job
- Stocks and shares available for employees
- Team lunches every Friday
- Cafe and Bar on site
- Onsite ping pong table
This exciting new platform is truly unique and looks set to be one of the UK’s most disruptive financial start-ups, tipped to be the next UK unicorn! Founded by FinTech industry experts with proven global success on other projects, they have huge ambitions for their industry changing products in 2017. If you’re an experienced digital leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, This is the place to join!
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity