Digital Advertising Manager - E-Commerce
Are you a PPC/Paid Search expert looking to explore and/or utilise another area of your Paid Media expertise? Does the idea of having the freedom to work across another channel (Display, Programmatic, Paid Social) excite you? If so, then maybe this is your ideal next step. Our client, a mature start-up in London with a heavy emphasis on eCommerce, are looking to build out their existing Paid Media team. They collaborate with high-profile brands within the luxury, FMCG, Retail and Entertainment verticals and are well known for their award winning marketing campaigns.
- Helping to deliver a number of effective PPC strategies and campaigns, ensuring they are delivered before deadlines
- Planning, implementing and managing Paid Social or Display or Programmtic or Mobile or Native advertising campaigns.
- Compiling analysis reports and providing detailed campaign feedback to senior management & other important stakeholders
- Overseeing marketing budgets and ensuring campaigns are efficient and resulting in good ROI
- Managing, leading and developing a team of 2 digital marketing assistants.
- Strong knowledge of various paid search/digital marketing platforms such as Google AdWords, Adobe Media Optimiser, Marin, Bing Ads Editor, Kenshoo, Acquisio, GDN, Power Editor, 4C, Socialmoov, Twitter Ads.
- Previous experience of planning, executing and analysing large-scale paid search campaigns
Perks of the Job
- Entrepreneurial & fast-paced environment
- Free canteen & bar
- Career Catalyst Personal Development Plan
- Office Dog and bring your pet to work day
- A variety of social and sports clubs to get involved with
This firm are well known for their data-driven approach when it comes to marketing. Born only a few years ago, our client have grown their total headcount by over 250% and increased their overall revenues by just as much - forecasting very similar growth next year. Specific in the types of marketers they employ, you can expect to be surrounded by some of the best digital advertising specialists in the UK. Their company values are aligned to treating all employee's as people and an integral part of their adventure.
Contact Georgie Robe for more details on this exciting opportunity