Community Manager - Entertainment & Leisure
A Social Media Community & Account Manager is required to join an award-winning social & content agency. If you’ve got a creative mindset, plus a real passion for social media, this could be the role for you. Working alongside a talented team, you’ll be responsible for managing the planning, creation and analysis of social media campaigns for a hugely popular hospitality & entertainment brand, along with a designer fashion brand too!
- Manage the conception and execution of creative & engaging social media campaigns, in line with the client's’ tone of voice
- Oversee a team of social media and content marketing juniors, ensuring they are sufficiently trained
- Good knowledge of a range of social media platforms including Facebook. Twitter, Vine, Instagram & Pinterest
- Be comfortable using a variety of social media management and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Meltwater, BuzzSumo & SproutSocial
- Previous experience managing campaigns for well-known brands or companies
- Sound writing skills are essential for produce excellent TOV content
Perks of the Job
- The chance to join an award-winning content agency
- Great offices based in the heart of London’s media scene
- Frequent team socials
- Generous employee packages such as retail discounts and cheap memberships
This dedicated content agency is one of the best in the industry, and have a whole range of impressive clients to prove it – they range from luxury automotive to entertainment & leisure! Despite only being launched a few years ago, the agency has made massive strides to become a well-renowned name, with the leaderships of several senior industry heavyweights.
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity