Associate Creative Director - PR/Comms
- Up to £70k
Are you a Senior Creative with a background in PR looking to work with briefs that make your mouth water? Do you want to work for a company that continues to be nominated AND wins awards on a yearly basis? Would you like to work in a fantastic and friendly work environment that actually has won a best place to work award rather than just state it on every bland job spec….? To be successful as this team's Associate Creative Director, you will have strong communications skills, a dedication to consistently meeting deadlines, and a willingness to oversee the creation of excellent creative campaigns.
- Take creative from brief to concept all the way to the sales pitch (and further when required), working collaboratively alongside the Creative Director and Head of Strategy
- Be comfortable working across all departments and with all those involved in the journey across film, print and visual content
- Be the go to guy for all things creative whether brainstorming for ideas with others, or for strategic or tactical concept decisions
- Working with influencers, increasing outreach and utilisation of experiential marketing
- Act as a brand ambassador - promoting the agency's identity & representing their creative work
You will need..
- Prior experience working for a PR/creative comms company – essential!
- Strong creative instinct and desire to continue the award-winning work as well as further enhance the company’s growing reputation in the industry for creative excellence
- Experience of film production as well as print, content and visual – essential!
- Outstanding IPS and presentation skills as well as being prepared to not just pitch for new business but justify commercial decisions, direction and potential partnerships
- Excellent PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite skills and willingness to learn new software packages when required.
Perks of the Job
- Outstanding working environment including brand new – state of the art offices at a prime London location
- Work for a leading agency with CV dazzling clients
- Very competitive salary and benefit package
- Regular social and networking events
Our client is one of the world's biggest and most-renowned communications agencies. With presence in 50+ different countries, they are well and truly at the forefront of creative excellent international creative campaigns.
Contact Jon Simms for more details on this exciting opportunity