Digital Media Executive - Entertainment
Have you recently kick started your Digital career? Does the thought of working with some of the top clients in the entertainment industry excite you? This display/programmatic opportunity gives you the chance to join a global agency who specialise in the world of music, entertainment and more. In this role, you will apply your passion for the arts as you develop a strong knowledge of buying, planning and reporting of cross platform digital display campaigns.
- Provide cross channel platform campaigns alongside the media team
- Deliver new and existing media buys to top entertainment clients
- Manage and coordinate campaign reports as well as supporting creative content
- Minimum of 6 months experience within an agency working on display campaigns
- Experience using ad trafficking software such as DFP, OpenX and Sizmek (desired)
- Use of DSPs: DBm, Mediamath T1, Rocket Fuel -Mission Control, Appnexus (desired)
Perks of the Job
- On going training throughout employment
- Free concert/theatre/film-premiere tickets
- The chance to join an award winning agency
- Your birthday off
This global agency are well known for their success amongst the entertainment/music industry for their digital marketing expertise; providing specialist Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Programmatic marketing services to a large range of clients. The entertainment clients that this agency works with offer a large diversity, meaning you’ll never experience a monotonous day in the office. Having grown by over 25% in the last 12 months and consistently winning more new business, this firm are really on the ascendency!
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity