Performance Director - Travel & FMCG
- Up to £55k
This is a great opportunity to join in a significant client leadership position, within one of the not just largest, but most awarded media agencies in Europe. You’ll be expected to lead with dedication, dynamism, and drive, with the very real prospect of becoming a senior director within the next 12 months (depending on your own performance). You’ll oversee concepting, and delivery of best in class PPC/Paid Search strategies for two massive brands in travel & FMCG respectively.
- Responsible for devising several PPC/Paid Search and affiliate marketing strategies for a range of clients
- Lead fellow members of the Performance team to deliver top-class PPC/Paid Search campaigns which meet client expectations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and media owners
- You will have previous experience of creating and leading PPC/Paid Search campaigns for well-known brands
- Knowledge of a range of Paid Search and analytical tools such as Kenshoo, Marin, Google Analytics & Dart Search
- Excellent client service and team management skills
Perks of the Job
- Work within one of the world’s leading media networks
- Excellent training & personal development programmes
- Great employee benefits package including season ticket loans & pension scheme
- Additional time off during summer hours!
This media planning & buying agency offer the best of both worlds – the client servicing ethos of a small agency combined with the industry power of the largest. With over 400 employees in the UK alone, the agency prides themselves on a great company culture – something which contributed to being named ‘Agency of the Decade’ at a recent award ceremony. Their impressive client list also features leading names from a range of industries including retail, financial services and entertainment.
Contact Tom Euinton for more details on this exciting opportunity