Social Media Account Manager - Content Agency
This world class content marketing agency are a specialist in the content and social media industry. They provide the best service for some of the most valuable and iconic brands from the biggest food retailers to notorious alcohol brands and luxury living. The Social Media Account Manager role offers a great opportunity for an established account executive to step up or, an account manager the chance to take on a new challenge working with eminent clients and a team of highly skilled content and social marketers.
- Closely bind together the powers of content and social media to produce quality campaigns across all the client accounts
- Manage the social media team to provide excellent client service and drive for new initiatives and business development opportunities
- Be a facilitator for idea generation and work carefully with the other departments in the business to ensure outstanding work across a range of brands
- Be knowledgeable about how consumers and content behave and react differently on various social platforms I.e. Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest etc…
- Oversee the creation of detailed performance reports of content campaigns, so the ability use analytical tools such as Radian6, Sysomos or Brandwatch is a given!
Perks of the Job
- Central offices in the heart of London City
- The chance to work on flagship clients
- Working in a very busy social environment with a friendly team, with regular socials organised
- Fresh fruit and snacks provided
- Incomparable benefits package
Based in the heart of London this is a multi-award winning agency specialising in all things content marketing. Their clients include some of the world’s biggest and most renowned food retailers, premium beers and multi billion pound technology brands. They’ve been responsible for turning some of the main household names into the most engaging, consumer-centric brands in the domain. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the UK’s major content marketing agencies.
Contact Andy Bell for more details on this exciting opportunity