Junior Paid Social Manager - Creative Agency
- Up to £25k
Looking to pursue your Paid Social career in a creative agency? Want to work face to face with clients, developing your Paid Social understanding whilst meeting their campaign expectations? This opportunity opens many doors for progression to grow into a social advertising expert. Working with some of the most exciting clients in retail, you will be responsible for reporting to them and creating a clear map to their growth.
- Implement paid social campaigns across various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Oversee and manage the delivery of paid social media marketing for a wide range of retail brands
- Need to be comfortable liaising and negotiating with clients, making sure you are informed with a clear vision of what they are looking for
- Previous experience of using a range of paid social platforms such as Facebook Ads, YouTube, Twitter Ads, Alchemy, UpCast, 4C and Social.com
- 1+ years experience working in Paid Social in an agency or client-side environment
Perks of the Job
- Great opportunities for progression
- Range of internal and external training available
- Friendly and sociable working environment
- Regular socials
Having grown significantly in the last two years, this creative comms agency are looking to further expand their Paid Media proposition across multiple international territories. Plans for 2017 are already underway; the board have already predicted rapid headcount growth in the first quarter and total gross revenue to double by the end of the year. The company heavily invest into their staff’s future and have one of the highest staff retention rates for an agency in London.
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity