Performance Marketing Director - Entertainment/Tech
Are you a biddable media expert? Do you love a challenge? Do you want to enhance your career? If yes, then I’ve got some pretty great news for you. London’s leading challenger agency are looking to hire a forward-thinking Performance Marketing Director to lead their flagship tech/entertainment client. You’ll be responsible for owning all relationships with the client whilst working directly with the wider business to enhance the performance marketing proposition.
- Oversee all strategic planning and execution for a leading entertainment brand across the performance marketing channels
- Lead innovation across PPC and social advertising to develop a strong media proposition for London’s leading challenger agencies
- Be responsible for a leading a team of 7+ channel specialists across PPC, paid social and display advertising
- Directly collaborate with the client to understand their performance marketing objectives and create an integrated marketing plan
- Have a diverse knowledge of marketing tools and tech platforms including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, DS3, DFA, Youtube, etc.
- Be responsible for strengthening the overall relationship with the client and provide a top-tier service
Perks of the Job
- Flexible parental working hours
- Free language classes
- Numerous health clubs (Zumba, Boxfit, etc..) on-site
- Competitive pension scheme
- On-site gym
Aforementioned, these guys are London’s leading challenger agencies. They offer a fast-paced environment for an digital marketing specialist to thrive in. Following a number of high-profile client acquisition, they’re growing out their already phenomenal team performance marketing team and there has never been a better time to come aboard.
Contact Dan Phillips for more details on this exciting opportunity