Social Media Research Analyst - Pharmaceutical
A network agency within the largest communications network in the world are looking to add a Social Media Analyst to their ever growing team of industry topping talent. The agency specialise in healthcare and pharmaceutical communications, experience in these industries is preferred not essential.They provide best in class training and ongoing career support, enabling their employees to become experts in the field with fantastic career progression.
- Manage all analytics and reporting of social and online activity across channels and platforms
- Create and share weekly and monthly dashboards
- Summarise results and share your findings by presenting them to stakeholders
- You'll have experience of qualitative and quantitative social data
Perks of the Job
- Continued training and career support
- Incredible progression
- Regular networking and social events
- Competitive salary and benefits package
An agency that pride themselves on delivering content and experiences with real meaning. No two days are the same here - their clients have a diverse set of needs which ensures the output is constantly adapting. They work across a global client base and under the charge of industry topping talent. You'll learn new things, evolve your skills and develop your career on a daily basis.
Contact Tristan Hall for more details on this exciting opportunity