Paid Social/Social Advertising Manager - Fashion
Looking for an exciting new challenge and boast solid experience in paid social advertising? If so, the opportunity to work for one if the most exciting luxury fashion agencies is here. As a paid social executive/manager you can expect to manage paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter for a range of global fashion brands, with massive media spend. You will play a vital role in the development of the agencies paid media strategy, so expect to use some of the industry's most innovative paid social advertising technologies, better your line management skills and most importantly, work in the world of high-end fashion! On top of the activation, there is significant autonomy to get involved with social strategy.
- Implement paid social campaigns across various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube
- Oversee and manage the delivery of paid social media marketing for a wide range of premium fashion brands
- Need to be comfortable liaising and negotiating with clients, making sure you are informed with a clear vision of what they are looking for
- Previous experience of using a range of paid social tools such as Facebook Ads/PowerEditor, YouTube, Twitter Ads, Alchemy, UpCast, 4C Insights, Kenshoo Social, Socialmoov (Marin) and Social.com
- 1 - 4 years experience working in Paid Social in an agency or client-side environment. Must have hands-on experience with activation.
Perks of the Job
- Exceptional opportunities for training and development
- Friendly and exciting working environment
- The opportunity to have an insight into the world of fashion
- Regularly attend industry fashion events - catwalk anyone?
- Regular socials and company parties
Most paid social positions are found in media agencies, but this position however will provide a different and refreshing environment, given that the company are a comms/PR agency. Having recently set up their own paid media proposition to expand their services for their fashion clients, this firm are hiring only the industry’s best. The idea of specialising in one vertical really carves out a niche in the market. Expect to attend lots of fashion events, the occasional freebie and own the paid social channel in its entirety.
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity