Creative Digital/Social Planner - Automotive
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Creative Digital Planner - or you could be called a creative strategist - to devise creative digital & social strategies for a leading creative social media & content agency. Combining your social media knowledge & creative talents with your insight lead social media strategies, it’ll be your role to produce engaging content for a range of high-profile Automotive, FMCG and Alcohol brands. You will also be experienced in creating & writing engaging briefs!
- You must be able to write amazing creative briefs for social media & digital campaigns focusing on brand & brand marketing
- As a creative your campaigns will be insight led & you will work closely with the community management, paid media and content teams
- Keeping abreast of all trends, technologies and paltforms in the digital media world
- Lead the TOV strategy when it comes producing content, where will it work best? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc...
- Must be able to understand consumer attitudes and motivations in order to build a brand prescence
Perks of the Job
- The chance to join a rapidly-growing indie agency working on leading global brands
- Friendly working culture
- Impressive perks such as retail discounts & free breakfast
- Nights out, company parties & everyone's favourite, early Friday finish!
This Award winning social & digital engagement agency offer their services across a wide range of areas including digital, social media and content. Their office is based in heart of the capital’s vibrant agency scene and can count some of the world's best-loved alcohol, automotive & retail giants amongst their impressive client list. They are rapidly growing down to the fact the business they are winning so this is a great time to get a foot in the door and make a name for yourself!
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity