Senior Social Data Analyst/Data Director - DOE
- Up to £75k
Are you a strategic thinker, with tons of account handling experience? Comfortable reading and analysing large amounts of data? As a Data Director/Senior Analyst you will become a senior figurehead within one of the world’s most well-renowned social & content agencies. Working within a dedicated creative team, it’ll be your job to undertake research and collect data to improve campaign effectiveness.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a social media/digital data analyst from a creative or digital media agency
- You will be writing Boolean logic and in turn will produce reports that are insight led & have solid experience using the likes of Google Analytics, Omniture, as well using social listening tools like Crimson Hexagon and Social Bakers
- Able to read & anlayse insights using different data sources as well as having a broad knowledge of Paid Media & SEO
- Responsible for client reporting, forecasting & KPI target setting for clients
Perks of the Job
- Join an agency named in ‘Best Place to Work’ honours
- The chance to work closely with the agency’s Global teams
- Excellent leadership and team management programmes
- Generous employee benefits such as cheap gym membership, cycle to work scheme and free breakfast
As part of one of the world’s biggest digital marketing groups, this agency are undoubtedly one of the most well-known names within the media, creative & social industry. With offices in over 60 different countries, and a whole array of prestigious awards under their belt, the agency has an impressive list of clients - spanning international retail, FMCG, entertainment, automotive & alcohol to name a few. What's not to like? Get in touch now.
Contact John Inglis for more details on this exciting opportunity