Paid Social Growth Marketer - Lifestyle
- Up to £35k
Our client, an investment backed lifestyle brand, are looking for a Paid Social Growth Marketer to come on board and oversee/manage paid social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat) for their newly released app; Android and iPhone. Naturally the role will be very acquisition focus and you can expect to be given the opportunity to experiment with other social platforms. You will have the autonomy to lead the global paid social strategy, and will report directly into the Chief Marketing Officer. If you are looking for a role in social advertising that you can really make your own, then this is the role for you!
- Manage and implement all social advertising campaigns in order to increase the brand/apps audience
- Use a range of paid social platforms in order to secure new users and grow the outreach across the platforms, e.g. Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
- Optimise and improve the paid marketing campaigns in order to maximise the spend
- Experienced in a range of paid social platforms and tools, including Social.com, Power Editor, Twitter Ads, SocialMoov, Marin, ect.
- 1-4 years experience running campaigns across facebook at high volume
- Must be comfortable with working with numbers and spreadsheets
Perks of the Job
- Opportunities to go travelling, with funds loaned to you by the company
- Regular social events
- The opportunity to work someone that benefits the lives of families
- Unlimited training, and learning budgets
This lifestyle brand make finding things to do with friends and family extremely easy! Their innovative technology combined with their events packages have changed ‘rainy weekends’ in plenty of UK households. As the company make a push for global expansion, they’re looking for talented performance marketers to ‘spread the word’ across EMEA markets and grow their customer base. Despite being in the early stages of their journey, they’ve received five-star ratings and are on course for an IPO in the coming years. A great time to join and make your mark.
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity