Global Digital Director - Biddable & Programmatic
Our client, a globe dominating performance marketing agency, are looking for a Digital to manage and lead a £MM account across UK and International markets. The position requires a candidate with strong experience, and a hands-on background, in Programmatic/Display, Paid Search/PPC and Paid Social, in that order. You will be expected to be the Programmatic voice for this account, as well as advise on best practices/measures for overall performance strategy. This role will put the right candidate on course to become a member of the board in years to come.
- Lead and manage the Performance marketing strategy for a £MM account across the following channels: Programmatic/Display, Paid Search/PPC and Paid Social
- Establish and Maintain strong relationships with key International stakeholders, both internal and external: Media Owners, Technology Vendors etc
- Arrange, manage and delegate Projects to the Global Digital Performance team, ensuring projects are completed on time and to expectation
- Take responsibility for growing the accounts revenues
- Report directly to the board, advising on developments and expected growth areas
- Become and remain an industry thought leader. Continually learning and keeping up with new trends in the Performance Marketing industry
- Proven ability to lead, manage and scale large international digital accounts
- A background in managing biddable campaigns, programmatic essential
- Ability to devise and roll out performance marketing strategy
- Have managed and lead major digital projects
- Agency experience
Perks of the Job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Regular travel to the US, EMEA and APAC regions, all expenses paid
- Regular networking and social events
- Laidback office environment
- Continued support and opportunity for career progression
Become part of one of the strongest and most dynamic performance agencies in the world in a leadership role, where you can enjoy unrivalled access to top business owners. The agency are famed for their industry-leading leadership and personal development schemes, meaning all of its global employees are greatly looked after in terms of career progression and their social wellbeing.
Their impressive client list features leading names from a range of industries including retail, financial services, technology and entertainment.
Contact Georgie Robe for more details on this exciting opportunity