SEO Content Manager - Fashion
Are you experienced in SEO and have a passion for fashion? If so, we’ve got a rare opportunity for an SEO Content Manager to join a London based company working on top fashion brands. In this role you’ll be expected to manage and develop SEO strategies, and lead the creative aspects of their marketing proposition.
- Develop, implement and manage first class SEO strategies
- Create content for web, email and marketing channels
- Still have a holistic approach to Digital Media, with good knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social and email marketing techniques
- Manage budgets for SEO and Google AdWords campaigns
- Have at least 18 months’ experience working on successful campaigns specifically within content SEO, but also PPC and social exposure
- A keen interest in fashion
Perks of the Job
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Activities on site
- Free breakfast
- Flexi time policy
- Other perks such as free beer after 5:30 and a season ticket loan
This media brand is the place to join for many different reasons; they are creative, progressive and innovative with a desire to grow and do right by their ‘London’ identity. They have a holistic approach to marketing and really like to see their employees thrive in the fun and quirky atmosphere they provide. Joining this company will provide a platform for not just working on leading campaigns, but also the potential for rapid career progression too.
Contact Sam Long for more details on this exciting opportunity