SEO Manager - Travel
- Up to £35k
Are you looking for your next move in search engine optimisation? If so, we’ve got a great opportunity for an SEO Manager to join a leading company in London. In this role you’ll be expected to create first class campaigns for a number of high profile travel, sports and entertainment brands (to name a few), adopting innovative technologies and methodologies to remain cutting edge.
- Experience in planning, implementing and managing technical SEO campaigns
- Link building, content distribution and knowledge of how PR, Social Media and PPC fit into their holistic approach to marketing
- Project managing skills and the ability to train, mentor and pass on industry knowledge to junior team members
- Comfortable with tools such as Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner and Search console amongst others
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Wordpress, and other technical knowledge that relates to on-page optimisation
Perks of the Job
- Competitive Salary
- Team Building outings
- Great holiday allowance
- Other perks such as free snacks and a season ticket loan
This company is the place to join for many different reasons; they are reactive to the market, have strong ethics and innovation and a desire to grow. They have now grown to five international offices and are in the process of expanding even further. Joining this growing agency will provide a platform for not just working on cutting-edge campaigns, but the potential for great career progression too.
Contact Sam Long for more details on this exciting opportunity