SEM/PPC Executive - Entertainment
If you’re looking for a role that makes you want to get out of bed in the morning then we have just the thing! The entertainment industry's biggest ticketing brand are looking for someone to come on board and run their paid search campaigns across major search engines. With a list of benefits as long as your arm, you will never expect a dull day in the office. This PPC opportunity would see you working for an award winning brand and applying your passion for the arts, whilst developing a strong knowledge of all things paid search.
- Build and optimise PPC campaigns for a number of high profile clients
- Have the ability to compile detailed reports for the senior members of your team, providing in-depth analysis of campaigns
- Assist your team with the campaign budget management
- Comfortable using a range of PPC tools, such as Google AdWords, Bing, Kenshoo, Marin and Google Display Network (GDN)
- 1-2 years paid search experience
- Excellent Google Analytic skills
Perks of the Job
- Ongoing training throughout employment
- Free tickets to gigs!!
- Your birthday off
- Generous holiday allowance
HugeThis brand are known for their successful marketing across the entertainment industry, whilst offering a great experience for all users. With the diversity of events that our client works on, you can really expect to experience a range of exciting functions during your time here. This agent is one of the largest of its kind, and is consistently growing year by year to stay the biggest and the best.
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity