Technical Search Manager - PPC & SEO
Are you a looking for your next job in Digital Media? If so, we’ve got a rare opportunity for a Technical SEO/PPC Manager to join a top company based in Surrey working on leading brands including an international TV network. In this role you’ll be expected to produce technical SEO recommendations and optimise PPC campaigns, adopting innovative technologies and methodologies to remain cutting edge.
- 3 years’ experience in delivering technical SEO and analytics service
- Plan, implement and manage PPC campaigns
- Support site launches and site migrations
- Provide technical SEO and analytics consultancy to clients
- Experience of Google Analytics, Adwords and other similar software
Perks of the Job
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Activities on site
- Free breakfast
- Flexi time policy
- Other perks such as free beer after 5:30
This is the place to be for many different reasons; this company are reactive to the market, have strong ethics, innovative methodologies and a desire to grow. This company has a modern approach to the way they do business although still maintaining that strong family culture, making it a fulfilling yet fun atmosphere to be in. Joining this company will provide a platform for not just working on leading campaigns, but the potential for rapid career progression too.
Contact Sam Long for more details on this exciting opportunity