Associate / Account Director - Iconic FMCG Brands
An exciting opportunity to work for what we feel is one of the most inspiring creative content agencies. Our client are exclusively selecting for both Account Directors and Associate Directors to take the lead and bolster a leading agency's management team working on a mix of consumer, FMCG and grocer accounts. Delivering highly creative and exciting content and social media campaigns to generate buzz and enhance their client experience.
- To be responsible for social and content strategies to bring together multi–touchpoint measurable content campaigns
- Polished and confident approach to client management – there is an option to take one of the roles towards Client Service Director
- Strong manager able to manage team(s) whilst personally leading the relationships of selected clients and being the escalation point for others
- Proven Experience of previously leading very large or flagship accounts would be useful for the Associate Director position
- Capable of working with other agency partners, being vocal and focal, making yourself heard, memorable and increasing client spend
- Able to work with the CEO and board to help define the broader business strategy
- Skilful in Leading new business pitches
Perks of the Job
- Work for on one of the largest advertising agencies
- Regular social and networking events
- Corporate gym membership rates
- 25 days holiday
Housed within and owned by a large advertising agency in London. You will enjoy the agility and excitement of working for a young, ambitious and rapidly growing social media and content agency whilst benefitting from the ‘parents’ massive internal infrastructure across creative, production, TV and media. This is a huge opportunity for social and content professionals looking to broaden their skills and gain experience within a creative environment. An exciting journey lies ahead.
Contact Marcel'e Rose for more details on this exciting opportunity