Paid Search Senior Executive (PPC) - International Brands
One of the industry’s most respected, and well known agencies and currently searching for a PPC Senior Executive. They are in need of someone to come on board and oversee the planning and implementation of all Paid Search campaigns, for arguably some of the world’s biggest brands. These guys are looking to expand their search team, so you will be surrounded by some of the best digital marketers in the business.
- Be responsible for the management of high-quality PPC campaigns for a huge, international clientele
- Mentor PPC executives, with the ability to pass on your strong paid search knowledge
- Deliver accurate and insightful reports to clients, reviewing the performance of your team’s PPC campaigns
- Constantly be monitoring the market changes and digital developments, and how it could affect or improve your own team’s PPC campaigns
- Have a sound knowledge of different PPC and bid management platforms such as Marin, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and Kenshoo
- Previous experience of working on and managing campaigns for global clients
Perks of the Job
- The opportunity to work with a number of luxury, international brands
- Annual team building holidays (costs paid for)
- Flexibility to work for home when needed
- Enticing employee benefits package including gym memberships, retail discounts and free breakfast!
With the offering of an excellent training scheme for all, it gives everyone the opportunity to keep progressing with their career within the company. As a global agency, they are working alongside some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands, running all things digital marketing.
Priding themselves on ground-breaking ideas and in-depth market knowledge, this agency remains one of the world’s most successful media agencies. Boasting over 100 offices in 90+ countries, you will be joining a prestigious media network which ensures its workers receive excellent personal welfare and the very best digital training.
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity