Social Ads Executive - eCommerce Brands (In-House)
The UK’s leading online challenger brand is currently looking to expand their in-house digital marketing team. These guys are looking to bring aboard a high-level Paid Social Executive to lead their Global social advertising strategy. This person will be given the autonomy to build integrated strategies across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram whilst building growth social platforms including SnapChat and Pinterest.
- Be responsible for building Paid Social strategies across various marketing including UK, EMEA and APAC
- Strong hands on experience with a variety of Social Advertising tools including Facebook PowerEditor, Twitter Ads, Instagram, Social.com, SocialMoov and Kenshoo Social
- Be responsible for the management of first-class Paid Social campaigns for an iconic eCommerce Brand (In-House)
- Deliver accurate and insightful reports to clients, reviewing the performance of your team’s Paid Social campaignsConstantly be monitoring the market changes and digital developments, and how it could affect or improve the digital campaigns
- Life Insurance / Private Healthcare
- Discount on company products
- Competitive Package + Generous Bonus
- Regular Company Drinks & Outgoings
- Complimentary Food + Drink Provided
These guys are one of the UK’s hottest eCommerce brands having rapidly grown over the past 5 years. Founded in the midst of the online revolution, this start-up went from strength-to-strength by using unique digital marketing strategies to growth their online presence. Even though they are more established nowadays, they still maintain their start-up feel to stay true to their roots.
Contact Dan Phillips for more details on this exciting opportunity