Biddable Strategy Manager – Premium Brands
Are you an experienced biddable marketer looking to take a step up in a dynamic agency? This maybe a perfect next step for you! One of London’s leading digital agencies are currently looking to hire a talented biddable strategist to join their team to help on board a huge new client win. You’ll be responsible for the international paid media strategy across a variety of different markets whilst working alongside some of the most talented PPC/SEO/Display managers in the industries.
- Be responsible for developing world-class paid media strategies for a number of blue-chip clients across Travel, Fashion, Tech and Retail
- Work alongside a variety of other performance marketing channels including PPC, Display, Programmatic and SEO/Content to create an integrated marketing strategy
- Be the 1st point of contact for a variety of luxury clients and translate marketing strategies to individual channels
- Strong experience with core paid media tools including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Marin, Doubleclick, DS3, Facebook PowerEditor, Twitter Ads and Instagram
- Responsible for the development of junior members of the team by identifying area to be improved
- Previous experience planning/executing biddable strategies for high-profile clients
- Personal training and development plan
- Free beverage after 5.30pm
- Private healthcare
- Season-ticket loan
- Monthly on-site masseuse
These guys are the flagship agency in one of the most established networked groups. This prepriority agency were set up to offer a bespoke offering to some of the world's most premium brands. You’ll have exposure to some of the industry’s best perks and training so these guys offer a fantastic platform for growth and development.
Contact Dan Phillips for more details on this exciting opportunity