SEM Executive – (In-House) Boutique Entertainment Brand
One of London’s entertainment providers are currently undergoing a full rebrand and as such are building out their in-house marketing team. You’ll be responsible for leading the PPC activities across the UK market, devising strategy and implementing paid search campaigns. Further to this, you’ll have a great deal of autonomy across wider marketing including Social, SEO and Content so this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your digital marketing knowledge.
- Be responsible for leading innovative PPC campaigns for a well-loved entertainment brands
- Hands on experience working with core paid search technologies including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Adobe Media Optimiser, Kenshoo Search, Marin Search, etc…
- Lead the innovation for the team across biddable marketing
- Educate internal stakeholders on industry developments, as well as constantly being aware of the latest technologies available
- Play a pivotal part in helping the digital team develop a world-class marketing proposition
- Previous experience of managing PPC/paid search campaigns, preferably within an agency environment
- Free tickets to the hottest west-end shows and concerts
- Industry leading training programme
- Free Breakfast
- Regular social outgoings and social clubs
This brand are known for their successful marketing across the entertainment industry, whilst offering a great experience for all users. With the diversity of events that our client works on, you can really expect to experience a range of exciting functions during your time here. This agent is one of the largest of its kind, and is consistently growing year by year to stay the biggest and the best.
Contact Elle Thornton for more details on this exciting opportunity