Community Manager - Alcohol & Automotive
- Up to £35k
Have you got strong community management foundations, as well as being a competent and confident writer? Confident facing clients? Well, we’re looking for a Community Manager to run the social presence of automotive and alcohol client accounts, bringing new ideas to the table to create bigger campaigns and strategies. We need a proactive multi-tasker with a ‘can do’ attitude and someone who can connect brand and community with the agency.
- Running clients’ social accounts on a day to day basis expanding the social communities for key clients
- You’ll need to have strong understanding of the brands and their distinct tone of voice in social, through relevant content and social conversations
- You'll be the go to guy/girl for day to day social media, spending at least if not one two days a week at clients offices
- Strong understanding of different analytic platforms and tools such as Hootsute, Radian 6, Audiense & Sprout Social
- Previous experience of community management for global brands
Perks of the Job
- 25 days holiday per year as a standard
- Half days on Friday throughout the summer
- Extra day off with 1 week of your birthday
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Generous pension scheme
Our client are a boutique, brand-building agency who specialise in digital and social media, operating from swanky offices in one of London’s most desirable areas. They run the global social and digital offerings for a large number of international automotive and alcohol brands.
Contact Kylie Berry for more details on this exciting opportunity