Our Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
Sumo is fully committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
We value difference and the different perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds bring to our work.
We positively encourage everyone to apply for our roles regardless of age, gender identification, ethnicity,
race, religious belief, marital status, disability or sexual orientation. We value the potential and unique talents
that can emerge from those from different backgrounds and experiences. We also recognise the importance of
diversity of thought within our teams and will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to our
recruitment processes and workplaces in order to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working
We’ve been maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace and are very aware of the importance of
diversity when sourcing candidates. This being said, we understand that diversity and inclusion can no
longer just be a box ticker, it needs to be a principle value.
- Engaging further with Diversity and Inclusion programmes
- Having a Zero Tolerance Policy in tolerating any misconduct or discrimination, including
behavioural biases or sexual harassment
- Embracing candidate equality
- Working with our clients to encourage diversity within the workplace
- Encouraging and maintaining employee training sessions in diversity
The above principles have already been embedded in our recruitment processes, however
we feel it’s important to constantly be learning and improving as much as possible.