A strategic Paid Social pro is required at a highly exciting sports marketing agency. Combining your social advertising expertise with a passion for sport and/or travel, you will lead the execution of international campaigns across various social platforms.
- Develop large-scale paid social strategies (mostly brand awareness) to meet client objectives and achieve audience growth
- End to end paid social campaign management – from planning, execution and post-campaign analysis
- Confidently liaise with both agency management and key senior figures at the client
- Work closely alongside with the Head of Content and Senior Content Producers to ensure visuals complement your campaigns
- Expert knowledge of paid social platforms such as Facebook & Instagram Ad and Twitter Advertising is required
- At least 3+ years social advertising experience within a media company or agency
Perks of the Job
- Work on an iconic, international account
- Yearly salary reviews
- Increased annual leave with service
- Phone & home broadband bill contributions
The above role is for a leading digital agency within the sports marketing field. They count a number of global football, rugby, basketball and boxing names as clients and have recently won a heap of extremely impressive new business.